Put some Heat into the pool and enjoy a longer swimming season - all year round if you want!
Heat Pumps warm a swimming pool economically using small amounts of electricity to capture large amounts of free heat from the air. Based on the same principles employed in air conditioners and refrigerators, a Heat Pump extracts the latent heat that exists in the atmosphere around us and delivers it directly into the swimming pool water.
Features & Benefits of our Heat Pumps
- Maintains the pool temperature 24 hours a day
- Fast heat up times
- Reduced temperature when the pool is not in use.
- Modern units are super-efficient and very quiet
- Corrosion-proof titanium heat exchanger
- Heat Pump cases are impervious to corrosion and guarantee maximum life regardless of the weather
- Scroll compressor - widely regarded as the quietest operating system
- High quality commercial digital thermostat to ensure the pool water temperature is always accurate.
Heat Pumps are an environmentally friendly and economic option to heat your pool. Operating on a similar principal to your refrigerator or air conditioner, Heat Pumps use environmentally-friendly refrigerant gas that extracts the latent heat from the air and transfers this heat into the pool water.
A Heat Pump to suit your pool and your lifestyle
We supply and install a wide selection of top-quality heat pumps to suit virtually any size of pool or spa, from small residential pools to large public pools. When choosing your heat pump, we recommend you assess your lifestyle and determine what times of the year you want to use your pool.
If you wish to swim during the summer and shoulder season only, say from early May to late October, a small heat pump can be installed, saving on up-front costs and ongoing operating costs. However, for all year round swimming, we have the right heat pump too, to ensure you can use your pool at any time of the year.
We have 12 years experience of installing Heat Pumps in Spain. We have learned (the hard way!) that installing a cheap Chinese heater works out far costlier in the end due to frequent breakdowns, unavailable spare parts and higher power consumption. All the Heat Pumps that we currently supply are designed for long, trouble-free life and include models by AstralPool, Calorex, Angel Fire, Florida, Jandy, Hayward, Certikin and more.
Selecting your Heat-Pump
- Decide how much use you want to get from your pool; take the chill off the water during spring, summer and autumn, luxuriate in warm relaxing water for most of the year, or swim all year round regarding of the weather conditions
- Measure your pool in metres, average length and width and the average depth
- Call or email us for advice on the heat pump that suits you
- Learn more about Pool Heating here
Each of our Pool Heaters is selected for, and custom installed to, the individual pool and therefore it's not possible to give an exact price per se. Tell us the approximate size of your pool and we can then offer you an approximate cost for your heat-pump and installation.
We supply all plant and equipment featured on this website. All our work is Guaranteed; Parts and Labour
For free and unbiased advice, a site visit or no-obligation Quotation*, please make initial enquiries by email. Tell us a little about your pool problem and include a daytime phone number. Thanks, we look forward to meeting you soon
Note: - Contact our recommended Pool Professionals for supply and installation of all pool-related services: -
All Spain and Portugal - PoolSafetySpain - for supply and installation of Pool Safety Equipment
Costa del Sol - PoolSchool S. L. - Pool Services, Solar heating, Spas,
Nerja area - PoolTechNerja - as above
Each of the above offers years of experience, free unbiased advice and excellent, Professional service.
Help us to make every pool a safer place - by sharing this information we can cut the number of pool accidents and deaths.
Please also see our Facebook page (and maybe give us a LIKE and a SHARE?)
Ken Walker - MyPoolGuru©